Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Sun is out and School Isn't

Hey Summer, can you get here a little bit faster? There's about 43 days left of school and with the sun constantly out, the beach is calling my name!! Let's fast forward to the homestretch of this semester.

My profile piece is on a shop called Green 11 in Noe Valley. I wanted to do something that was interesting and that I think people would take notice to. I've been to Noe Valley more times than I can count, both by MUNI and my car. I've gotten a lot of interviews and luckily the co-owner and I have had a good relationship.

I feel like Green 11 is a great store. I am all for environmental awareness and for everyone to do their part by recycling, not driving their car so much and so on and so forth. My problem is that I hope the article doesn't come off as P.R. I hope that the fine line between informing the public and promoting the store isn't being crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment