Thursday, April 28, 2011

Interview with Prof. Loretta Stec

Working with a Mac, for me, has not been the easiest thing in the world. In fact I have needed a lot of help trying to navigate through something that is not a PC.

Using Garage Band and recording with my iPhone, I had an amazing interview with Professor Loretta Stec from San Francisco State University. The English professor enlightened me in her stories.

I was roaming the halls looking for a professor to interview after my scheduled interview fell through. I waited after she saw a few students during her office hours. I literally walked into her office and asked if she would be willing to talk to me about an interesting experience, research project or her life story. Luckily for me she was more than willing to chat with me about her past and how she got to where she is.

Although she is not my teacher I thought it would be interesting and journalistic in a way to have an on the spot interview. And I definitely enjoyed and had a fun time talking with Prof. Stec.

Although the interview is not 4 minutes, but 7, I think that is what makes this interview interesting. Everything she discussed is important and it was hard figuring out how to cut it down to 4 minutes.

Interview with Prof. Loretta Stec by ElissaTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment