Sunday, August 21, 2011

Common courtesy

There is a rule in life that I wish everyone would understand and maybe even accept it as their own. Ready for it..."Treat people how you want to be treated".

Those who know me know that I may not be the nicest, smartest or relaxed person but I do do my part in making sure that others aren't waiting for me or picking up after me. I take pride in the fact that I am not a neat freak/OCD but I will clean up after myself. I wipe tables if I leave crumbs on them, I wash my dishes and I refill the ice tray when its out. Is it to much to ask that others do the same?

I'm not trying to say that I am perfect and that I have never done anything wrong but when it comes to common courtesy I do my best. To those who have roommates:

Your mommy and daddy aren't here to pick up after you anymore
You're on your own now and you need to think about others
Do the extra things to ensure that you aren't stepping on anyone's toes
Clean up after yourself and don't wait for others to do it for you

Just a little thing to live by. So the theme of this blog: COMMON COURTESY is an amazing thing to live by. Until next time bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment