Monday, August 29, 2011

2nd Week of Junior Year

So we are now onto the second week of school and I can't help but feel my senioritis kick in. Yes I am a junior but hey its possible right...junioritis?

I have done almost 4 hours worth of reading and researching online and I'm already burnt out. I know my journalism classes are going to be super tough and I need to keep up with everything. It's going to be super easy to fall behind when if I miss a day. UGH I can already see me having a fun weekend and being stuck with like 10 hours of homework...FUH.

Another dilemma is finding a job. I'm already stressing about my budget and all that. I desperately need a job so I can pay for gas, food and all my other bills. UGH why is money not grown on trees...oh wait...it is. Why is counter fitting illegal in this country?? There are too many struggling students who are going through the woes of high tuition fees and what's worse is that it's still growing. Thank goodness I'm halfway done with college because I cannot afford any of this nonsense for too long.

Other than that this year has been starting off great. I have a lot of friends in my journalism classes and I'm meeting some new ones. Having people in my classes takes off some stress because I know I have people to turn to if I ever need help or forget to write my homework down. YAY!

I am extremely excited to start a blog for my Intro to Online class. I am either going to write a blog about SF Style , the style found in this amazing city, or how the different districts go green. I would love to write about either of those but we'll see what I end up doing. I cannot wait to start writing and interviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment